Welcome to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #33
(create a project inspired by our challenge graphic)
***please remember to add this graphic to your blog post***
Our February Sponsor is Stampendous!! They are offering our lucky random winner a $25 gift certificate!!
Our February Guest Designer is Fran Seiford.
Fran Seiford, owner and CEO, made her first $25 investment in the craft industry when she ordered a batch of custom rubber stamps made from her own illustrations. Her initial investment soon blossomed into a wide range of craft tools and products to help others in their creative expression. As Fran says, “A handmade card or craft speaks from the heart.” Fran still designs almost all our stamp images and personally oversees the cohesive look that has come to be associated with Stampendous.
Fran made this super "sweet" and beautiful card for our
"Sweet Inspirations" Challenge.
And now for some inspiration from our Design Team...
Make sure you visit each designer's blog and leave some comment love for them... we LOVE hearing from you all!
Please follow these rules to be eligible for placements and prizes. Entries not following our rules will be deleted.
* You must use our challenge graphic in your challenge post.
* You must comment on at least 3 design team member's blogs.
* Add a link to your direct post, not your entire blog, a YouTube Video or a Pinterest Board
* You can combine with up to 4 other challenges.
* No Backlinking (linking a project completed before the start date of our challenge) allowed! Any back-linked entries will be deleted.
* You can enter up to 5 times, create whatever you want, and HAVE FUN!
You have until 11:55 pm EST on February 28th to enter!
A great Insspiration and wonderful art by the DT!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the inspiration!ReplyDelete
Great new challenge theme and wonderful inspiration from the DTReplyDelete
What a 'sweet' challenge!!! And so fabulous to see Fran guest designing and with such a beautiful card! Big hugs!!! xxReplyDelete
FYI > The Inspiration photo has the wrong Challenge # - it's got #31 (this challenge is #33).ReplyDelete
A gorgeous array of inspiration.ReplyDelete
WOW Fabulous Inspirations from the team! I love Stampendous!ReplyDelete
Fabulous DT inspiration!ReplyDelete
Gorgeous inspiring pieces by all the DT and Fran.ReplyDelete