Welcome to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #31
(create a Merry & Bright project)
***please remember to add this graphic to your blog post***
Our December Sponsor is Eileen Hull!!
in a large art-loving family. She has applied her creative thinking to
all sorts of life and career events – from adjusting to thirteen
military moves and raising four children to developing popular craft
product lines. In 2009, Sizzix launched her first ScoreBoards™ dies,
specially designed to cut and score matboard and thicker materials.
Eileen enjoys working with recycled materials and "treasures" from
thrift stores, or even better, those found on the curb!
Our designers were thrilled to receive products from Eileen Hull to make their projects with this month. We hope you will be inspired to decorate your holiday gifts in creative ways this year.
~Eileen is offering our lucky random winner this awesome Loaf Pan die!~
Our Featured Designer is Lisa Hoel. She is on our design team and the Eileen Hull design team.
Check out this gorgeous creation Lisa made with Eileen Hull's Loaf Pan Die.
**NEWSFLASH BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR SOCIAL MEDIA SITES THIS MONTH FOR CHANCES TO WIN SOME AWESOME PRIZES!***
And now for some inspiration from our Design Team...
Make sure you visit each designer's blog and leave some comment love for them... we LOVE hearing from you all!
* Your post must link back to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge post
* Add a link to your direct post, not your entire blog, a YouTube Video or a Pinterest Board
* You can combine with up to 4 other challenges.
* No Backlinking (linking a project completed before the start date of our challenge) allowed! Any back-linked entries will be deleted.
* You can enter up to 5 times, create whatever you want, and HAVE FUN!
Please follow these rules to be eligible for placements and prizes. Entries not following our rules will be deleted.
* You must use our challenge graphic in your challenge post.
* You must comment on at least 3 design team member's blogs.
You have until 11:55 pm EST on December 31st to enter!