Welcome to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #29
(create a project inspired by this mood board)
***please remember to add this graphic to your blog post***
Our October Sponsor is Stampotique Originals!!
~Stampotique is offering our lucky random winner a $30 gift certificate!!! to their online store~
Our October Guest Designer is the Stampotique Designer
Happy Halloween month! My name is Julie Steed and I hail from the often-soggy Pacific NW section of the U.S. I am accompanied on life’s adventures by my husband of 23 years, Chris, my daughter (19) and two sons (17 & 14), and some furry and feathery friends.
As a child my favorite part of school was when the teacher pulled out the art supplies. Color, texture and composition still catch my eye. To support my paper and stamp buying habits I opened an Etsy shop, Elves In The Attic, in 2009. I love quirky and unusual images and relish getting messy in the studio. Stop by my blog, www.ElvesInTheAttic.blogspot.com, to see what I’ve been up to.
Julie created these gorgeously creepy ATCs using Stampotique Stamps.
And now for some inspiration from our Design Team...
Make sure you visit each designer's blog and leave some comment love for them... we LOVE hearing from you all!
Please follow these rules to be eligible for placements and prizes. Entries not following our rules will be deleted.
* You must use our challenge graphic in your challenge post.
* You must comment on at least 3 design team member's blogs.
* Add a link to your direct post, not your entire blog, a YouTube Video or a Pinterest Board
* You can combine with up to 4 other challenges.
* No Backlinking (linking a project completed before the start date of our challenge) allowed! Any back-linked entries will be deleted.
* You can enter up to 5 times, create whatever you want, and HAVE FUN!
You have until 11:55 pm EST on October 31st to enter!