Often imitated, never duplicated                     Mixed Media - artwork using more than one medium.

Friday, January 15, 2016

More "Time Flies" Inspiration and Meet our Newest Designer!!

Welcome back to our January "Time Flies" Challenge
We have some lovely mid-month inspiration for you and an announcement. 


We are thrilled to announce our second new Design Team Member. 

Hi! My name is Mona Pendleton. I live in Phoenix, AZ USA. I am married to my best friend, Scott and between the two of us we have 4 children & 2 West Highland Terriers, Gretchen and Griffin. I work as a Registered Nurse in the Operating Room. In my free time, I exercise daily taking in part in weight training, organized exercise classes, biking, hiking and running.  I enjoy painting, stamping,paper crafting and sewing. I  love to create various projects ranging from cards, home decor, tags, scrapbook pages as well as art journaling. I love to use a variety of mediums such as paints, inks, texture pastes and anything else that allows me to be creative.

Be sure to stop by Mona's blog and say hi!

Mona made this stunning card for our January "Time Flies" Challenge

Mona


And now for some more inspiration from a few of our other designers. 



12 comments:

  1. Lovely creations! Now I'm trying to squeeze out some juice so I can join this challenge. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to see Mona here at your newest member of the Design Team! Her work is so unique and feminine. It will be a pleasure to see her designs on your blog! Beautiful time themed inspiration from Mona, Astrid and Lisa! Off for a closer look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ding ding ding.... YEAH, WOW... it's MONA!!!! What a WONDERFUL addition to the DT. YEAH!!!!! And what super inspirations on this post - thank you Lisa, Astrid and Mona. j.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! So happy to See Mona joining this fabulous team! This fabulous card shows what an asset she will be - it's gorgeous! What a beautiful batch of inspiration! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Mona. Lovely artwork from you all. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Mona - woo hoo - and your card is lovely! And, the other projects are lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome Mona!! I do love your art, so happy to see you here!!

    Everyone's samples here are just beautiful!! Well done ladies!
    Jackie ")

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Mona!!! What a great addition to this already amazing DT!
    Hugs

    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Astrid card so much! It's so beautiful! Though my co-worker at Essay-writer.club likes that one with deer the most. That's because she love deer very much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Mona! Always love seeing your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's about being intentional with our time, focusing on what truly matters, and seeking inspiration in the everyday experiences that surround us.
    promocodehq

    ReplyDelete
  12. I encourage you to explore frugalishness further in the context of time flies and personal experiences. Reflect on how being resourceful, embracing simplicity, and finding inspiration in the everyday can enhance our lives.
    frugalishness

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog!