Welcome to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #23
(Make a project with dimension!)
***please remember to add this graphic to your blog post***
Our sponsor for this challenge is Stampers Anonymous - a great online crafty retailer of original stamps and dies.
This month we will have TWO lucky random winners!!
Each winner will receive a fabulous Wendy Vecchi stamp set and stencil!!
Our April Guest Designer is Wendy Vecchi - Ranger & Stampers Anonymous Signature Designer!!
Wendy Vecchi is a full time artist/designer/educator and owner of studio 490.
She is a signature designer for Ranger, and Stampers Anonymous and a past member the Tim Holtz and Maya Road design teams. In addition to designing rubber stamps, stencils, embossing pastes, archival inks and embossing powders, she loves discovering new techniques & she loves to use those techniques to make art. Wendy travels to demo and teach at stores and events across the country. She has been published in numerous publications and was the guest instructor for the Artful Voyage in Mexico with Tim Holtz, in October of 2009.
Her style is unique and eclectic with an exceptional attention to detail and a fresh approach to the creative spirit. She shares her love of techniques on her blog and reminds you that whatever you do each day just – "Make Art!".
Wendy created this beautiful mixed media project
using her products for our April "Dimension" Challenge.
And now for some inspiration from our Design Team...
Make sure you visit each designer's blog and leave some comment love for them... we LOVE hearing from you all!
* Your post must link back to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge post
* Add a link to your direct post, not your entire blog, a YouTube Video or a Pinterest Board
* You can combine with up to 4 other challenges.
* No Backlinking allowed! Any back-linked entries will be deleted.
* You can enter up to 5 times, create whatever you want, and HAVE FUN!
Please follow these rules to be eligible for placements and prizes. Entries not following our rules will be deleted.
* You must use our challenge graphic in your challenge post.
* You must comment on at least 3 design team member's blogs.
You have until 11:55 pm EST on April 30th to enter!