Often imitated, never duplicated                     Mixed Media - artwork using more than one medium.

Sunday, July 5, 2015

June 2015 Winners!

Click here for our July Summer Days Challenge



It's time to reveal our June Year of Choices winners! Thank you to all of you who joined in to help us celebrate our one year birthday of the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge! We appreciate all of our wonderful participants, new and old, you all have so much talent. To visit all of the June entries please visit the gallery here.

The winner of the June Year of Choices challenge is #4 - D'Anne with her gorgeous peacock art journal page! Please grab your winners badge below!




And now I present you with our June Honorable Mentions! Make sure to pick up your badge below.








**************************************************

Our TWO random winners of the Maya Road prize packs are Perrycraft and Lucy! Please email Donna at mixedmediamonthly{at}gmail{dot}com by July 15 with your mailing address to claim your fabulous prize!




Thank you to everyone who joined in our Year of Choices challenge! We look forward to seeing what you create for the July Summer Days challenge!










15 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD I WON SOMETHING!!!! I never win anything!!! Thank you so much! I didn't expect that at all since this is the first mixed media challenge ive ever entered. Just goes to show it really is random! Im so excited about receiving my goodies I can hardly speak. Maybe a bit over excited actually! Thankyou, thankyou :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners - amazing projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for selecting my peacock page as the June Year of Choices winner. Congrats to other winners....excited to get to work on my next mixed media page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I just saw this! Thank you so much for choosing my Industrial Sea ATCs as an Honorable Mention project! You have the best challenges. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all! So many beautiful projects! Thanks so much for featuring my card! So thrilled and honored!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all! I was so excited to see my name
    in the mix! Thanks!!!
    I sent an email a couple of days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I sent an email the day this was posted to Donna with my address details but ive heard nothing back and I really don't want to miss out on my prize.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh thank you, the rabbit and me are very happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh and begorrah the DT designs are super exciting this month! I'm going to check out you blogs. Thank you I appreciate the variety found on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh gosh and begorrah the DT designs are super exciting this month! I'm going to check out you blogs. Thank you I appreciate the variety found on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog!